Hi, my name is Tim.
- Recovering Type A | Aspiring Type ‘Be’
- Exited first (bootstrapped, tech) startup in 2018
- Backpacking the world in 2019 (follow my adventures here!)
- Focused on raising the collective consciousness of heart-led leaders, who together elevate global consciousness and solve planetary problems
- Curious how to create intentional, safe psychedelic experiences for healing and breakthrough
- Love creating self-funded, profitable businesses to invest into meaningful companies (raising human consciousness or sustainable impact)
What makes me come alive right now is serving mindful entrepreneurs and intentional change makers to solve issues that pain their heart to see through founder-to-founder mentoring or personal mental health practice sharing, from guided meditation to safe psychedelic exploration resources.
What makes me flow and lose track of time include having 1 on 1 vulnerable discussions, exploring alternative healing modalities, dancing salsa, mixing electronic music, playing volleyball, reading Buddhist philosophies + psychedelic research/experiences, practicing meditation, and backpacking around the world.
Previously started, scaled, and sold my first company TINT in 2018 at 27 years old, which I bootstrapped with my 2 cofounders to 40 full-time employees, $millions in annual recurring revenue, and 1000+ customers in 172 countries.
CORE VALUES I ASPIRE TO LIVE BY:
Everything happens for a reason.
Stay humble; practice empathy.
Transform wounds into wisdom.
Practice Shoshin (Beginner’s Mind).
Seek inner peace.
Practice a life with selfless service.
Invite and honor.
Love connecting with other awakened change makers, seasoned entrepreneurs ready to do meaningful work, mindful light workers, alternative healing practitioners, and world backpackers — please reach out!