Hi, my name is Tim.
- Recovering Type A | Aspiring Type ‘Be’
- Exited first (bootstrapped, tech) startup in 2018
- Backpacking the world in 2019 (follow my adventures here!)
- Seeking next meaningful problem that pains my heart to see exist
- Learning how to lead from the heart and sustainability practices
- Curious how to create intentional, safe psychedelic experiences for healing and breakthrough
- Love creating self-funded, profitable businesses to invest into meaningful offerings (first up: ‘alternative healing’ center)
What makes me come alive right now is serving mindful entrepreneurs and intentional change makers to solve issues that pain their heart to see through founder-to-founder mentoring or personal mental health practice sharing, from guided meditation to safe psychedelic exploration resources.
What makes me flow and lose track of time include having 1 on 1 vulnerable discussions, exploring alternative healing modalities, dancing salsa, mixing electronic music, playing volleyball, reading Buddhist philosophies + psychedelic research/experiences, practicing meditation, and backpacking around the world.
Previously started, scaled, and sold my first company TINT in 2018 at 27 years old, which I bootstrapped with my 2 cofounders to 40 full-time employees, $millions in annual recurring revenue, and 1000+ customers in 172 countries.
CORE VALUES I ASPIRE TO LIVE BY:
Everything happens for a reason.
Stay humble; practice empathy.
Transform wounds into wisdom.
Practice Shoshin (Beginner’s Mind).
Seek inner peace.
Practice a life with selfless service.
Invite and honor.
Love connecting with other awakened change makers, seasoned entrepreneurs ready to do meaningful work, mindful light workers, alternative healing practitioners, and world backpackers — please reach out!